Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My unit is leaking a lot of water, the one removable filter…

Customer Question
My unit is leaking...

My unit is leaking a lot of water

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

The one removable filter at the back top I clean regularly, what about the thermostate?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know really until I get an Idea what it is.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really except it leaked about 1/2 to 3/4 gal in less than 8 hrs.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?