Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Having difficulty removing front panel from our dryer - it's…

Customer Question
Having difficulty removing front...

Having difficulty removing front panel from our dryer - it's a Samsung DV42H5200EP/A3-0000. Took out four tip screws, but panel won't just pop out.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Top screws

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We just bought it last September.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes - doing work ourselves.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

There are quite a few panels and screws that need to be removed in order to remove the front panel on this dryer unfortunately. You actually start from the top and work your way down. The top panel must be unscrewed and removed, then the control panel, and finally the front panel. Below is a video that shows you the process.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.