Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore Elite dishwasher and do not know how to…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore Elite dishwasher and do not know how to reset it. I do not have a heated dry I have a smart dry and normal wash

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The dishwasher is about 3 years old and the model # is665.12789K311

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just stared it as usual with usual settings and it would not start th3e water and soon went to cancel

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

to reboot the control board on your model this is how it is done.

To invoke the Diagnostics Cyle, perform the following while in standby:

■ Press Start key to wake up control panel.

■ Press any 3 keys in the sequence 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between key presses.

■ The Service Diagnostics Cycle will start when the door is closed.

■ To rapid advance 1 interval at a time, press the Start/Resume key. Rapid advance may skip sensor checks as some checks require 2 complete intervals.

if you have any questions just reply back to me.

did this help you any?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time

Master Tech
Master Tech