John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I'm trying to get to the fan and relay to our Frigidaire

Customer Question

Hello, I'm trying to get to the fan and relay to our Frigidaire commercial refrigerator. It's separate from the freezer .mpdel # PLRU1778ES0 , it's has been making a loud noise for 3 days now the fan under it has stopped running . Before it stopped running last night it stopped cooling. My husband's a disabled veteran in a wheelchair and so for I have taken off the back , which is to small of a space to get to the fan the relay I did get off and the compressor was hot. I have taken off the door and still can't get to the fan .... can you please give me advise ? I'm in tears
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Yes, just one minute
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I do ! There is only one Frigidaire repair guy around here his charge is 300 just to look at it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: 2008 " model " PLURU1778ESO, IT'S A COMMERCIAL refrig. And there's a separate Freezer. Love it ,don't love this though
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.
  1. So the compressor is hot right now and the fan beside it is not running?
  2. How about the fan inside, is it running?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the inside fan is running. I'm not happy with your company asking for a payment and them giving you 24 hrs to answer. So I do not want them charging me at all. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, do not call me and do not charge my account. Thanks and good bye