Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Trying to find out how to remove the front panel on my

Customer Question

trying to find out how to remove the front panel on my Kenmore Elite He5 front load dryer
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model 110.97721700
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I was going to unless it would not be too expensive for someone to come in and do it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is a Kenmore Elite smartheat steamcare quietpak9
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

To remove the entire front panel you must unscrew the lower front panel, then remove the top panel followed by the control panel and then finally the front panel with the door attached. Below is a video on how to take the dryer apart.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?