Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We're cleaning our range oven. Can we remove the door for…

Customer Question
Hi, we're cleaning our...

Hi, we're cleaning our range oven. Can we remove the door for easier access?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The make is Whirlpool not sure of model but it's got Aqualift. Where can I find model #. It's 16 months old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes we are cleaning it now...used the Aqualift but need to get to the back of the oven to hand clean.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We had a range that you could lift the door off for cleaning. Can we do this with this model?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the oven door the model /serial tag in on the inner face frame.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?