Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a continuous mold and mildew smell from our, washer…

Customer Question
We have a continuous...

We have a continuous mold and mildew smell from our

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Washer and I have cleaned the best I can. How do you open the top to see down in there to see what is going on

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I'd say the washer is about five years old. We have been fighting this smell for about a year and I just can't take it anymore. I will try to find the paperwork and get back to you as to when we bought it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not right now but I will get back

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Do you keep the door open on the washer?