Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a maytag washing machine bought about six months ago it…

Customer Question
Have a maytag washing...

Have a maytag washing machine bought about six months ago it goes to off before it completes the cycle goes from 55 minutes for time then changes to 1 hour

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its brand new this year bought it at lowes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its the computer components were probably SOL: doing the work ourselves

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has right on the machine ten year limited warranty is it going to be covered. I believe it's the bravo model with water sensing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

What is the complete model number off the machine, the ten year warranty is only on the motor and tub though.