Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The water dispenser produces warm water most of the time,

Customer Question
The water dispenser produces...

The water dispenser produces warm water most of the time

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

The problem first occurred when we received the machine, but it happem most often during the late evening hours. It is now happening dudring the day. That problem has stated in the last week.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is simple

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Having trouble readying. Please hold

ok no problem!

R
F28,bredbsr

That is not a model number!

whom is the manufacture is the unit?

I need to know what type of an appliance We are even talking about before I call you!

Samsung

What kind of a machine is this ?

A washer , dishwasher ,refrigerator ETC

Refrigerator
This is not working for me. please terminate this connection

that is fine good luck

See my response above

I have no way of terminating .if you want to terminate do not reply back to me!

And the question will time out.

John, Home Appliance Technician