Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a model m1txegmyb00 2012 that just started not

Customer Question
We have a model...

We have a model m1txegmyb00 2012 that just started not cooling. I can turn the temp dial to off and all stops. I have checked evaporator fan and seems ok, doesn't freewheel but does move freely. Also checked evaporator for ice build up twice and both times no excessive buildup. Drain pan has water and compressor and condenser fan are OK with no lent build up on condenser. I have not checked anything with a miltimeter (don't have one). I'm thinking it is in the thermostat freezer @ 20 and frig @ 56.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Maytag Model M1TXEGMYB00 TEMP IS STILL 20 / 60.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We moved this unit from my mothers house across town and it worked fine for about a month.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Is the compressor running behind the unit and the fan next to that?