Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sears elite refrigerator. The inside edges are very…

Customer Question
I have a Sears...

I have a Sears elite refrigerator. The inside edges are very hot to the touch. Refrigerator and freezer working fine. Fire issue?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Ken more elite side by side. 10-12 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. Just want to know if there is a fire risk and I should tur unplug

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 1 year ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What do you mean by the inside edges are hot? Is the compressor in the back running hot as well?