Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool red lock is flashing and the door won't open,

Customer Question
My whirlpool red lock...

My whirlpool red lock is flashing and the door won't open

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than a year old. WFW75HEFW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its quick and easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When I press the lock control for 3 seconds it says lc

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Do you have water in the unit? If so can you try putting it into the drain/spin cycle.