Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refrigerator is in off mode and I can't get it to turn…

Customer Question
My refrigerator is in...

My refrigerator is in off mode and I can't get it to turn on

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Samsung RS267 not sure how old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I tried reseting by pushing the energy saver and freezer button and this didn't work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble Give me a few minutes to pull up some information and I will be right with you. Have you tried unplugging for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

I don't need help anymore. Thanks. I figured it out. Can I please get a refund?

I will send this in to get refunded.

Thank you!