Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have changed the sylinode on my washer and I still don't…

Customer Question
I have changed the...

I have changed the sylinode on my washer and I still don't have cold water now what can I do

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kenmore 110.16882500

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I've changed the pump and a hose so I think I can do it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. When you say solenoid are you referring to the water inlet valve? Is that the part that you changed?

that's what I changed. And my washer is 12 yrs old
or(###) ###-####
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

When you select cold water on the water temperature selector what does the washer do?

Does it just stop or does it give you hot water only , on a cold or warm setting?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?