Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Bosch dishwasher, which is several years old, just

Customer Question

My Bosch dishwasher, which is several years old, just developed a weird problem. When I turn it on, the only option that is available is Delicate Wash, and the time shows 07:00 for the wash cycle, which is crazy. I can't switch to any other mode of wash.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I think its probably about 7 years old. I looked at the Model number listed inside, and its SHE6AP02UC/03. Its worked great up till now, does a great job.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no way
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If there are any troubleshooting things I can try, that would be helpful. If that doesn't work, a recommendation for a repair place. I am located in Maryland.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

This is becoming a fairly common issue for Bosch dishwashers unfortunately. You can try to flip the breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If not, then you need to replace your main control board which is located under the dishwasher tub on the right side. That means you'll need to uninstall the dishwasher to replace the part. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?