Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need an electric slide in range no more than 29.75 inches…

Customer Question
I need an electric...

I need an electric slide in range no more than 29.75 inches wide, preferably with smooth top

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A few days now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, with help

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The counter is only 35.4 inches high

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

I have cancelled my subscription, and I do mot consider your response an answer, so I should not be charged

I apologize that your question has sat as long as it did I can send it in to be refunded for you.

Thank you