Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We bought a may tag bravos and it fills but won't spin.

Customer Question
We bought a may...

We bought a may tag bravos and it fills but won't spin

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Mvwx655dw1 its brand new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I am on anisland and had to barge it out here

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope we just put enough laundry to covet the bottom of machine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If the unit is brand new, call warranty and they will come out and fix the unit at no charge. The only thing that you'll want to check is if the load is evenly distributed. Run a cycle without clothing inside to make sure it's not a loading issue that it can't balance (too many or too few clothing or bulky clothing can cause problems). If that all checks good, then you need to call warranty.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc