Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag Neptune model mhm 2000 Aww which is leaking…

Customer Question
I have a maytag...

I have a maytag Neptune model mhm 2000 Aww which is leaking apps 8 ounces of water out the front right side of the washer door.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

18 years Model # MHS 2000 AWW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'd like to...with my friend who does electrical and plumbing mechanical work

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. We suspect the door seal is failing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is it leaking right as it fills or as it begins to wash?