Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an accubake 6 burner range. It is NOT a self-clean…

Customer Question
I have an accubake...

I have an accubake 6 burner range. It is NOT a self-clean model. Do I use standard oven cleaner solutions to clean the oven? Is there anything I shouldn't use?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hang on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

All it says is Whirpool Accubake plus system on it. It is about 5 years old. And yes Just need to clean the oven but dont want to use something on it that will damage it. I am in Honduras and getting another oven is costly.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is simple - regular knobs, no electronics other than the igniters for burners and oven. Not even a clock on it. Never mind. It will cost me $5 just to figure out if oven cleaner is safe after I paid over $600 for this range? You have got to be kidding.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

This question is actually $36, did you want to continue? If not then you can close this window.