Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Second opinion] Creda top will not stop clicking sparking it…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Creda Cook...

Second opinion] Creda Cook top will not stop clicking sparking it is about 18 years old and I have not spilled anything on it. it is fine for hours and then it starts again. ???

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

Why is the stove tops sparking and clicking on its own , Is it possessed????

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just since yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO way do I need a person to come look at it?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you have a Creda person in the San Clemente Ca area that would come out and look at it?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Why does it start and then stop for hours before resuming, like 8 hours or more?
8/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
  2. Does the clicking stop if you light up one of the burners?