Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I hope you are well and HAPPY FRIDYA FRIDAY oops :) not. I'm

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I hope you are well and HAPPY FRIDYA FRIDAY oops :)
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: not long. I'm an office manager at an HVAC company and I need to obtain the SERVICE manual for a: Garland Moisture Plus Convection Oven 1/2 Size (Electric Oven) for one of our technicians (not the product manual please note but the service manual). Your help is appreciated, Pearl.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MP0E5L is the model no idea how old though unfortunately
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: myself no :) one of our HVAC techs do it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's all I have to work with sorry
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

The manual you seek is attached! :~)

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive zero credit for my work. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.