Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What are the 3 beeps from the frigidaire washer/dryer when…

Customer Question
What are the 3...

What are the 3 beeps from the frigidaire washer/dryer when it is idle?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not sure. I am a new tenant trying to use the washer/dryer. It looks new.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I need to know how I should respond to the beeps,

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can.t think of anything.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dryer door the model /serial tag should be on the inner face frame of the dryer.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?