Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a frigidaire stove ffgf3049lsg. It has a center

Customer Question
burner/warmer that lights up but...
I have a frigidaire stove ffgf3049lsg. It has a center burner/warmer that lights up but parts of the fire keep going out and then working again. There is no obstruction or clog causing this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Make sure that you have no air flow across the burner from a door or window!

And if you have none of that and the hole on the burner body are all clean and have no debris in them .

Then you will need to replace the burner body .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Surface-Burner/316559300/1615166?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time
This is NOT a free website!