John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Samsung washer model WA48H7400AW/A2. The exploding

Customer Question

I have a Samsung washer model WA48H7400AW/A2. The exploding washing machine. We have been noticing a muddly like substance on our clothes the past few days. Have run numerous self cleaning cycles and nothing solved it. Tonight I removed the pulsating cap and seen that under it was the moldy muddy looking stuff. I removed the bolt holding that whole cover in place and under it was a ton of the mold. How can I stop this from happening if I clean it all up? What has failed to allow water under there? Is this another known Samsung problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bruce peterson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I will be answering your question about problem with the washer. Please remember to rate service as this is how i get paid for my expertise.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel this. I have solved on my own.