Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

If the electrulux unit overheats (fails to shutdown after a

Customer Question

if the electrulux unit overheats (fails to shutdown after a 1 (60 second heat) was pressed)) and the center turntable motor shaft melted along with the removable turntable support warped/burned, is that repairable?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Electrolux EI30 BM60MSA, 2 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: probably hire someone
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: all other functions appear to be working, my wife's helper pressed one and we returned from meeting an outside contractor and the bowl of frozen berries was totally burnt and when I took the glass pout the plastic aligned part was liquid gooey at best
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Top of the morning to you...
so parts needed are 1) removable turntable support, 2) Turntable motor shaft top plastic piece that aligns with the glass plate, and 3) new glass plate
Thanks so much
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Yes the parts are replaceable!

#1 support https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Glass-Tray-Support/5304488390/2691339?rcaid=1000070

#2 Glass turntable tray https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Glass-Tray/5304463319/1381030?rcaid=1000070

#3 glass tray coupler. https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Glass-Tray-Drive-Coupling/5304463315/1381027?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time
This is NOT a free website!