Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a maytag epic es dryer that is squeaking really bad…

Customer Question
Have a maytag epic...

Have a maytag epic es dryer that is squeaking really bad while running

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yea

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Dont know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

You need an idler pulley, Here is a video with the part number to show you how to change it. The video is the same as your machine since Whirpool makes Maytag.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

ok thanks..... how expensive is the part

They are about 15-20 dollars.

k thanks

No problem!