Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My wher 25 ro runs out of water quickly after a loud bang,

Customer Question
My wher 25 ro...

My wher 25 ro runs out of water quickly after a loud bang

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

For a few monnths. Ireplaced filters and membrane Other than tthak everything isok

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ithink that's it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
8/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Would you please give detail of the appliance Make, Model and type so we can assist you better