Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kitchen aid KRFF507EWH01 does the freezer drawer divider…

Customer Question
Kitchen aid KRFF507EWH01 does...

Kitchen aid KRFF507EWH01 does the freezer drawer divider come out to clean freezer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought in October 2016 Model KRFF507EWH01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes just want to clean underneath. Spill some liquid

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just want to clean underneath the drawer divider

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Yes it all comes out but you have to take a bit apart to do it and it is a pain, do you want to try it?

no

No you do not want to try it?