John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a French door Samsung refrigerator with ice maker but

Customer Question

I have a French door Samsung refrigerator with ice maker but not water dispenser. I get water into and under the crispers, but cannot for the life of me see where it's coming from. The fridge and freezer work fine. As does the ice maker, but I turn off the tap to the ice maker after it's full as it helps a bit, but does not stop the water leak. Any ideas?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it's 4 years old and I don't have the model number with me as I'm at my office and just was thinking about this now.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It depends on where you think the water would be coming from.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's in an RV, and used year round.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. I notice your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?