Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a ge nautilus. Having difficulty removing the 2

Customer Question
I have a ge...

I have a ge nautilus. Having difficulty removing the 2 screws from filter so

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Ge nautilus with the white filter grill that"s removable. I have been to Home Depot to get proper tool to remove filter and unsuccessful in finding the tool

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

At this point I need a technician to come and show me how to remove filter

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need a price to service my dishwasher

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

What city and state do you live in?

Queens,New York
I need a technician to come to my home so I can see the way he remove the filter
How long will it take for him to call me

You have to call this number to setup the call.

(###) ###-####/p>

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician