Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

The beep sound on my new Panasonic microwave oven does not

Customer Question

The beep sound on my new Panasonic microwave oven does not sound when buttons are pushed or when the cooking is done. Can this be set to happen?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: NN-SN736W, Manufactured in 2017 and purchased on July 12, 2017.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: There has been no beep from it was first plugged in.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can I correct the problem with and adjustment or procedure?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

No there is not an option or setting to turn the beeping off when a key is pressed or its finished cooking, the speaker on the board is not working and the board will have to be replaced to repair it.

Now that I have given you an initial answer to your question I would ask at this time that you go ahead and rate my assistance because we are not compensated for our time unless you do. Even after you have rated I will continue to help you at no charge if you have any follow up questions. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that. Thank you for seeing to this at this time and then if you have any follow up questions please let me know. Rating my assistance will in no way affect the charges for this service.

\