Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I HAVE A MAGIC CHEF super capacity oven and the control

Customer Question

I HAVE A MAGIC CHEF super capacity oven and the control panel after a few electrical failures doesnt work, how can i find the part number to order it, thank you
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Magic Chef is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model number:CBR3765AGC, SERIAL: 23837696AJ, ITS ABOUT 10 years old,
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: also I will need to order the gas valve for the oven, even if i dont do the work i have to get the parts myself.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The control board you need is :

Oven Control Board 74004021 but its no longer being manufactured you may find a used one on ebay or amazon if you are lucky.

The gas control valve is still available buts its expensive :

Range Gas Control Valve

Part #: 7501P097-60 - click here for part info at sears

You may be able to find the valve on ebay or amazon cheaper

Now that I have given you an initial answer to your question I would ask at this time that you go ahead and rate my assistance because we are not compensated for our time unless you do. Even after you have rated I will continue to help you at no charge if you have any follow up questions. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that. Thank you for seeing to this at this time and then if you have any follow up questions please let me know. Rating my assistance will in no way affect the charges for this service.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your prompt response...it was very help full...and I got the answers I needed. Well done

you are very welcome please remember to rate my assistance it would be very much appreciated. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that.