John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a CM302US double wall oven and we can not turn the

Customer Question

We have a CM302US double wall oven and we can not turn the oven on, Not the lower oven or the upper oven
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is about 15 years old/ The make is Thermador and the model is CM302US
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no. We had an appliance repair man here and he said it was like the mother board and he said they don't do not stock that part and cannot find one
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not unless I can have the technician get me more infotmation
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. I notice your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?