Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a CM302US double wall oven and we can not turn the…

Customer Question
We have a CM302US...

We have a CM302US double wall oven and we can not turn the oven on, Not the lower oven or the upper oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is about 15 years old/ The make is Thermador and the model is CM302US

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. We had an appliance repair man here and he said it was like the mother board and he said they don't do not stock that part and cannot find one

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not unless I can have the technician get me more infotmation

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. I notice your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?