John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Have a Bosch built in coffee maker. Have only had it about a

Customer Question

Have a Bosch built in coffee maker. Have only had it about a month. Worked great for the first few weeks under heavy use of guests. This past weekend no matter what size coffee you made only an once or two would end up in your cup. Most of the coffee ended up in the drip tray. any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Once this problem arose the used coffee grinds were no longer pucks. They were just wet mush
Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 2 months ago.

Likely to need flushing with water to remove accumulated grounds.... do you have the model... and a manual ?
Do you have hard water with calcium buildup in a kettle ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have run the Bosch cleaning tablet through it and run the Calcium tablet as well. The water is well water but have a very robust water treatment system.

Try flushing clean water through for several cycles and a toothbrush helps dislodge any compressed grounds

do you have the model... and a manual ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The manual is at the property where the machine is and I'm 3 hours away. Model number E479646

I am not sure how I can assist further until you are both in the same location