Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Kenmore double ove. Last night an error caused the…

Customer Question
We have a Kenmore...

We have a Kenmore double ove. Last night an error caused the oven to beep with an error "F10 clo" can you help us to resolve this problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We had this hose built and completed in September, 2006

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on the resolution

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No there are no other problems we know of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the over doors the model /serial tag will be on the face frame of the oven.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?