Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Where can I find the water intake valve for a maytag side by…

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find the water intake valve for a maytag side by side refrigerator?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model # MF 12568AES

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have water available but it doesnt reach the water dispenser or the icemaker

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

If you pull the unit out and remove the back lower panel you will see the water valve right there where the water connects to it.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

your info is incorrect. how dare you charge me $31 for that!! I am disputing payment.
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

I see the last person has opted out of your question!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

do you still need assistance on your question?

I can tell you where the water inlet valve is and even send you a photo of the location !!

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?

Master Tech
Master Tech