Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the JFC2089HES - when you first plug it in, it will…

Customer Question
I have the JFC2089HES...

I have the JFC2089HES - when you first plug it in , it will cool but when it get to right temp it will shout down , then when temp drops it doesn't restart in less you unplug it and plug it back in. I'm thinking it is the control board. but that part seems to be back order. Do you think that's my problem

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For some time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I'm just wondering if this sounds right to you before I junk this fridge cause if it is the control board and I cant get one then what good is it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

JFC2089HES part WPW10207861 not sure about age

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

when your unplugging the unit and plugging it back in your rebooting the control board.

I suspect the issue is within the control board.

and it will need to be replaced.

What are the first two digits of the serial number please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
11502480jp

Thank you.

I recommend replacing the main control board in the rear of the unit.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/WP12782036SP/4430642?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=12782036sp?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time

This is NOT a free website!