Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Creda stove top that has vent in the back that will…

Customer Question
I have a Creda...

I have a Creda stove top that has vent in the back that will not go down.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For a couple of months or more.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I don't have the expertise!!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you have an appliance technician in Orange County that could help me. I am in Irvine.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance in question?

The hood is an Eclipse by Broan. The Creda stove top is glass with 5 burners. Can you help me? We have had it for many years so it may be problematic.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/4/2017
Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello… my name is ***** ***** I am very knowledgeable in this subject to help answer your question, would you like my expert advice today?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave