Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE dishwasher just quit. No lights no power no nothing.

Customer Question
My GE dishwasher just...

My GE dishwasher just quit. No lights no power no nothing. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The washer is 6 weeks old and it is aGDT535 model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not if it involves any technical details

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there any sort of a simple reset for this machine. The power is on from the breaker.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And GDT535 is not a full model number.