Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag dishwasher mdbh980awb0. It fill to proper…

Customer Question
I have a maytag...

I have a maytag dishwasher mdbh980awb0. It fill to proper water level, wash cycle starts runs for about 10 seconds and stops. Does this 3 times then shuts down all lights go out and water does not empty. When I push cancel button water empties out no lights come on.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model number mdbh980awb0 about 5 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

You have an issue with the electronic control board .let`s see if you can reboot the control board first.

unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for over 5 minutes .then power it back on and the see what happens?

Reboot did not help. Still same problem.

ok So then you will need to replace the electronic control board.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/WPW10218838/4442632?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me .