John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a KM-1300 SWH ice machine.It goes through fill

Customer Question

I have a KM-1300 SWH ice machine.It goes through fill cycle,then harvest cycle,freeze cycle,makes ice.Then it goes back to fill cycle,then to harvest cycle,then freeze cycle,makes no ice and within less than a minute start cycling all over again
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: yes
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is skipping the reverse pump out cycle
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I show not model number of KM-1300 SWH .

whom is the manufacture of this ice maker?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hoshizaki

I`m not able to help you on that manufacture , I will opt out in hopes that another expert will assist you!