Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 4 year old Cabrio Washer the is leaking water. When…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a 4 year old Cabrio Washer the is leaking water. When I do a regular load the floor under the machine is wet. Not running water just a big wet spot

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

A 4 year old Cabrio Washer. top loading WTW8600YW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No we are not skilled enough

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. the washer runs fine, just wet on the floor. This just started 2 loads ago.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Is the water clear or does it have a brown rusty color to it?