Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kenmore Elite Trio purchased 2004. Ice maker will not make…

Customer Question
Kenmore Elite Trio purchased 2004...
Kenmore Elite Trio purchased 2004. Ice maker will not make (eject ice) it is making a humming , buzzing then click sound. Like it is trying to make the ice or eject it. Earlier in the week, the ice was all in a solid block as water had dripped in with the with the cubes. I have raised the "handle" several time to attempt to eject ice. I do feel that the tem is low in the freezer because some of the product near the door is getting soft.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please send me the model number of the refrigerator so I can better assist you, the model number is ***** inside the refrigerator on the inner wall, just open the door and look on for a tag on the wall of the refrigerator that has the model and serial number listed , thanks.