Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Water freezing in bottom freezer or running out on floor. Is…

Customer Question
Water freezing in bottom...

Water freezing in bottom freezer or running out on floor. Is there an evaporation trey I am not familiar with or also the seal around the refrig on the top is broken (piece off). Would this be causing the extra moisture?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

I have checked settings. Humidty control on and temps for both refrig & freezer set at 3-4

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know. If it needs a new seal on refrig, no. If there is a hidden trey under the freezer, I can't get on floor to see it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just that it keeps leaking water on floor.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Nolan Rettig, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Nolan Rettig
Nolan Rettig, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your issues today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

What brand is the refrigerator? And is there a sheet of ice on the freezer floor?