Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Would like the wire color chart for GE timer with the
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Would like the wire color chart for GE timer with the letters A B C D H S T X … read more
My viking built-in refrigerator/freezer (12.2 cu ft fridge;
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
My viking built-in refrigerator/freezer (12.2 cu ft fridge; 5/1 cu ft freezer bottom) makes a loud three-tone beep about once every 2 or 3 hours. The temp control at the top has the green indicator mo… read more
Interested in purchasing the best buy money in a stainless
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
Interested in purchasing the best buy for my money in a stainless steel, french door style refrigerator w minimum 3 doors. Do not need/desire an exterior water dispenser. Desire frost free, filtered i… read more
error code 1-3 on a Star Holman Ultramax UM18 50A double pizza
Kelly, Appliance Technician
error code 1-3 on a Star Holman Ultramax UM18 50A double pizza conveyor oven. The serial # XXXXX XXXXX and 208 volts. The dimensions are 50 H x 30 D x 36 L. The Teflon coated conveyor belt is 18" W x … read more
Other than convenience, is top-freezer any better than bottom-freezer?
Appliance-Service
Appliance-Service, appliance technician
Other than convenience, is top-freezer any better than bottom-freezer? Any more efficient or reliable?… read more
I have a whirlpool microwave model #XC H 45 34489, it quit
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a whirlpool microwave model #XC H 45 34489, it quit working. I found a 20 amp (gray in color) what are the chances this is the problem..… read more
the slider casement air conditioner does it mean it is for
Neilwill
Neilwill, Appliance Manager
the slider casement air conditioner does it mean it is for a sliding glass window,right to left,in a modle home.… read more
I have a Hotpoint CSX22d and need to replace it. Can you give
Neilwill
Neilwill, Appliance Manager
I have a Hotpoint CSX22d and need to replace it. Can you give me the actual measurements of this model...and more importantly, can you suggest something that can fit in the same space? Need a black on… read more
I have an old Moffat Gourmet 2000 wall oven, model 411 SG,
Neilwill
Neilwill, Appliance Manager
I have an old Moffat Gourmet 2000 wall oven, model 411 SG, it has got past its use by date and I need to replace the oven, can you please advise me of the oven dimensions. I would appreciate your help… read more
I am having a problem with my LG washing machine model WM-1480FHD,
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I am having a problem with my LG washing machine model WM-1480FHD, it is currently coming up with the error dE meaning the door is not closed correctly but the door is definately closed, is there anyt… read more
were can I find a replacement heater for thermador, electric
Neilwill
Neilwill, Appliance Manager
were can I find a replacement heater for thermador, electric wall heater. Dimentions are 12" X 17" Bob Myers… read more
I need a replacement 2001 ODC 150 Black & Decker BLACK coffee
Neilwill
Neilwill, Appliance Manager
I need a replacement 2001 ODC 150 Black & Decker "BLACK" coffee maker for my boat. Where could I find one?? The space in the cabinet is size specific for this coffee maker.… read more
I have a Panasonic built-in stainless microwave oven that needs
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Panasonic built-in stainless microwave oven that needs to be replaced. The model number is XXXXX T 688 SA. The cavity dimensions are H: 14 7/8, W: 22 1/8, D: 19 1/4. What are your recommendat… read more
I currently have the 95701 Electric Series; can you please
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I currently have the 95701 Electric Series; can you please tell me the dimensions? Thank you.… read more
Hi, I have integrated Whirlpool ADG 710 dishwasher. Can
Neilwill
Neilwill, Appliance Manager
Hi, I have integrated Whirlpool ADG 710 dishwasher. Can you let me know the dimensions and spec and which current model is recommended for replacement. Thanks… read more
My Frigidaire front load washing machine has stopped working.
william, Home Appliance Technician
My Frigidaire front load washing machine has stopped working. The "wash" light comes on, but that is it. The problem seems to be that the dispenser drawer's door/cover has come off, and now the washer… read more
I have an LG wd(m) 1480f(h)d washing machine. Last year just
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I have an LG wd(m) 1480f(h)d washing machine. Last year just before the guarantee expired it had a new drum assembly, seal and door replaced. Now it regularly will not complete the spin cycle, and con… read more
I have a hotpoint aquarius and am in the middle of refitting
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
I have a hotpoint aquarius and am in the middle of refitting the timer. I have plugged the multiple wire plugs back but need to know where the sinle wires go. there are 8 wires. The colours are red,br… read more