Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What colors go into D and H?

Customer Question
what colors go into D and H?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Mod: GTDP490EDOWS
Ser: ZZ711532A

Orange/Black to D

Pink to H

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Did you get it yet?

Everything's plugged in. But the dryer timer itself does not tick when I turn the knob. It should be brand new just bought it.

Do you have a volt meter if so check for 120 volts to the timer motor off the timer when it is set to a timed dry. If you have power there and it does not turn it is a bad timer motor.