Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have code L1 OP, Just found out today. Norcold fridge was…

Customer Question
We have code L1...

We have code L1 OP

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just found out today. Norcold fridge was working last week

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Hold on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model 12101M

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Norcold

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: RJ, Appliance Tech. replied 1 year ago
RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

That code means that the hi limit is open and the fridge has shut down to protect it's self, can you go to the outside access pane and remove it and tell me if you see a small black box? On the box will be a led light need to know if the light is ON, it would be red...

Thanks, Robert