Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MAytag Bravos washer two months old won't advance from

Customer Question
MAytag Bravos washer two...

MAytag Bravos washer two months old won't advance from sensing mode. MVWX655DW1. I've unplugged and nothing changed.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it June 25th 2017

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'd like to if it's something I could do. It may not be.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you look it up by the model # I typed above?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

It sounds like your actuator has likely failed but you need to call warranty to have the unit repaired at no charge. Their number is *****

Ok thank you

good luck.