Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to replace the touch screen glass for our Electrolux…

Customer Question
Trying to replace the...

Trying to replace the touch screen glass for our Electrolux EW30GF65GSH gas range. All I can find is the entire panel..all I want is the glass (touch screen). Is that probable?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model is EW30GF65GSH, About 10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, maybe a supplier for the glass

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortuantely Electrolux doesn't sell the glass separately. They only tell the entire control panel which is part number###-##-####

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I know that. I was trying to find glass only.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you do not know where to get glass only, then I do not need your help.

Again, that isn't an option.