Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I took the front off of a shp65t55ucdishwasher to try to fix…

Customer Question
I took the front...

I took the front off of a shp65t55ucdishwasher to try to fix a leaking seal on the rinse dispenser. When I fill it, the rinse fluid leaks out into the dishwasher. I accidentally closed the dishwasher while the front was removed and cannot open the door. How do I open the door with the front off?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Bosh model shp65t55uc/07

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The latch just holds on by spring force and friction. If you pull on the inner door liner hard enough then it will pop the door open and unlock. If you can't seem to get ahold of the door, you may need to remove the dispenser and push it through the inside of the door so you can reach through the hole where the dispenser mounts so thatn you can pull harder to unlatch the door.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?