Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can you explain to me how to change the light in my

Customer Question
Can you explain to...

Can you explain to me how to change the light in my refigurator which is

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Only about five years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on how difficult it is thanks Hugh Golden

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That makes it sound how difficult it is

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Open the fridge door and look on the side wall of the refrigerator for a tag that has the model and serial number listed on it and send me that model number so I can better assist you, thanks.